Almond Peaches with Amaretti Filling
What you’ll need:
- 4 large firm peaches, halved and pitted
- 75g amaretti, crushed
- 50g caster sugar
- 40g butter, softened
- 1gg yolk
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- Scoop out a little center in each peach half and put into a buttered oven dish
- Put your crushed Amaretti crumbs, sugar, butter and egg yolk and lemon rind into a bowl and beat until smooth
- Divide the mixture between the peaches half, pouring into the center and top with flaked almonds
- Bake at 180 / Gas Mark 4 for 25-35minutes.
- Service warm or with cold pouring cream.