Fettuccini with Salame, Rosemary and Porcini Mushrooms
What you’ll need:
- 250g Italian Negrone Salame Napoli finely chopped
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Leek Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of Chopped Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- A pack of our Dried Porcini Mushrooms, Soaked In Warm Water For 20 Minutes, Drained
- 100ml Dry White Wine
- 150ml Double Cream
- 500g Fresh Egg Fettuccini
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Remove the skins from the Salame and chop as finely as possible.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a Medium heat and fry the Salame and the leek for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon to crisp the meat.
- Add in the rosemary and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and cook for a further minute to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Pour in the cream, mix everything together and cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and tip back into the same pan.
- Pour in the cream sauce and toss everything together for 30 seconds to allow the flavours to combine.
- Serve immediately.