Light Lasagne with Courgette and Mortadella
What you’ll need:
- 300 g Lasagne
- 200 g Mortadella
- 2 Jars of Grilled Courgettes (drained)
- 250 g Soft Cheese (to be added in small blobs)
- 100g Mozzarella (Sliced in small pieces and some left to garnish)
- 1 Shallot (Chopped)
- 1 tbs Extra-virgin olive oil
- Half a cup of Milk
- Cook the shallot in a pan on medium heat with a little oil until soft.
- Add the courgettes into the pan and mix for 2-3 minutes and then set aside.
- Prepare your oven dish and pour in a little milk onto the bottom of the dish, then lay the first sheets of lasagne pasta, distributing the courgette & Shallots on top, a little mozzarella, then the mortadella cut in slices or strips, then 3 or 4 teaspoons of soft cheese.
- Continue in this way until you have a few layers and you have used up all the ingredients.
- Over the final sheets of pasta, distribute the mozzarella cut in pieces and place in the oven.
- Oven at 200° for 25 minutes.
- Parmesan to garnish is optional.