Spring Time Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
What you’ll need:
- 350g Farfalle Pasta
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin olive oil
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- ½ diced red pepper
- 1 jar Castellino Semi Dried Cherry (Drain half of the oil)
- Jar of D'Amico le Specialità Artichokes (drained & chopped into chunks)
- Half pack of black toste olives (pips removed and chopped in half)
- 1/3 cup of fresh chopped Basil
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Cook your pasta in salted water according to instructions on package and drain.
- Sauté the minced garlic in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the red peppers and allow to heat for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, and basil and allow to cook until heated through, stirring frequently, for about 2 to 3 more minutes. Do not overcook, as you'll lose the good fresh flavor from the basil.
- Toss with the cooked pasta and serve. (Parmesan to garnish optional)